Comic Hand Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Comic Hand Forums

If you want to know more about the Comic Hand project this is the place to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CH Feedback!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahsayuni

CH Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: CH Feedback!   CH Feedback! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:05 pm

I kinda had no idea what was going on at first... I thought the game was going to be an rpg or something but I just sat there.. with a "DOT DOT DOT" over my head. But then... I started clicking around and I was like.. "WHOA." I read the directions again... and again since my comprehension level is pretty low xD

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN COMICS AWILKSDMALSKDN AWESOME.

The backgrounds and characters are really awesome~ and I really liked the dragon that was provided... though I didn't use it Sad

I didn't understand the eyeballs... and I didn't understand why there were so many of the same category haha. But then I figured out they were for separate character usage....

I was sort of confused since some of the buttons overlapped. The space is a little crowded... so maybe a bit more organized? Like... instead of having multiple buttons, there can be one button that says something like "duplicate" or "add another --"

The text bubbles are really awesome too.

But I think there should be a place where you can change the text size and color.. not the font persay but the size and color. I was trying to make the speech bubbles smaller to save room since I didn't have much text to enter and the text size became so small that I couldn't read the words any more. Maybe also text alignment? D:

It's a lot to put it but I believe it's worth the edit Smile

Really awesome game~ I was smiling while making my comic scene haha~

I like the changing colors too. I was fascinated by it for some reason lol....
Back to top Go down
captaincomichand

captaincomichand

CH Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!   CH Feedback! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi Ahsayuni welcome to the forums, thank you for playing comic hand. I will be making a more simple interface soon so there is no guess work when you start up comic hand. This is sort of the beta stages right now so were trying to figure out how to make the system of creating comics from scratch is. I will be fixing the speech bubble text issue very soon. I noticed this problem aswell and I will be sure to fix this. Thank you again for your comments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.comichand.com

CH Feedback!
Page 1 of 1