Comic Hand Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Comic Hand Forums

If you want to know more about the Comic Hand project this is the place to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A little review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luvah

luvah

A little review Empty
PostSubject: A little review   A little review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:09 am

I've got to say - the idea for Comic Hand is pretty awesome! I've always wanted to make comics, but I never had the time nor skill to create them. The interface is simple, perhaps not the cleanest, but once you've played around with it for a few minutes you get the hang of it. I've never seen another program like it. It's fun to use, relatively simple, and hits the spot for people like me who like drawing and writing... but can't actually draw.

I haven't come across any bugs yet, and that's always a good thing. But like I said earlier, the interface is a little messy with all of the arrows. Maybe you could set it so that the arrows only show when an object is selected? You should also add people sitting, eating, etc. It would make it easier to do little scenes where people are just talking. Very Happy

Overall, I love the game and I think once it's been refined it will be amazing (Er, more amazing than it already is Razz)!
Back to top Go down
captaincomichand

captaincomichand

A little review Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   A little review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:04 pm

This is just the beginning of Comic Hand and what it can do. Working on cleaning up the interface with each new update so it should keep getting better. There is so much I plan to add and create and allow users to do but its gonna take some hard work and feedback from users like yourself to make it a great program. Also your request has been added to the Request list. Glad to hear you liked playing and thanks very much for your comments!
Back to top Go down
http://www.comichand.com

A little review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comic Hand Forums :: CH Requests-
Jump to: